The Society holds its Annual Meeting is scheduled for in mid-April (scheduling conflicts could move meeting to May). See our Calendar for exact date. Agenda for the meetings include:
- Annual Report by the President.
- Election of Board Members.
- An historic presentation or tour.
- Award presentations.
Presentations at Annual Meetings have not been well documented (photos etc.). An attempt to provide this information on past meeting will be made and information added when obtained.
- April 10, 2012 "Out of the Northwoods: The Many Lives of Paul Bunyan"
- April 13, 2011 "The Hess Cooperage"
- October 17, 2007 "The Harlot's House"