This small structure was one of several Post Office buildings that served the Village of Plover. The society moved it to the Park in 1990. The building is actually two much smaller buildings butted together back to back. The Post Office, front part of the building, was built Ca. 1870 and the back end is about the same time. The original use of the back portion is undetermined. The society's plans call for the building to reflect two important community functions. The first or front end will be restored to what it was intended to be, a Post Office. The back portion will be restored as a doctor's office.
See our Permissions page for use and copyright information.